For my Lent music commitment this year, I thought I’d start with an unbridled rant about the disaster that was last night’s Brits.
- Also, the household declares that it is in fact John Peel 'playing' mandolin on Maggie May. While Rod Stewart plays footy on stage. 6 years ago
- Watching a great collection of vintage TOTP performances on BBC Four right now. I've officially had my fill of Peter Sarstedt... 6 years ago
- There's no day that can't be pepped up by either Band On The Run or Blue Monday, regardless how 'depressing' it ought to be... 7 years ago
- Stornoway album a recent favourite find. Haunting vocals, chippy guitars, a generally great combination. 7 years ago
- My new Bohemian Rhapsody for 2011: Macarthur Park. It's like all the 60s in one mighty stereo explosion. And it's over 7 minutes... 7 years ago